FOR EUROPE, MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA ONLY.
Polaris Off Road Vehicles announces its 2023 line-up today with an impressive range of new upgrades and colours introduced across its RANGER, RZR, General and Sportsman models.
Keen to set the standard for tailored options to fit its customers’ style, tastes and preferences, Polaris continues to add new choices to its latest off-road vehicle offering, as well as continued upgrades to its range for optimal performance.
Designed for comfort, engineered for work and built to last, the top-of-the-range Ranger XP 1000 is available in the new Azure Crystal colour option for 2023 alongside a new ergonomic handbrake handle and Pro Armor® X-Terrain 27-inch tyres on the Premium model, Crew model, Hunter Edition and Nordic Pro Edition.
- 2023 Ranger XP 1000 EPS in new Azure Crystal [EU / Quad L7e / Tractor T1b / Tractor T1a / ZUG/LOF homologation]
- 2023 Ranger XP 1000 EPS with ABS in new Azure Crystal [Tractor T1b homologation]
- 2023 Ranger Crew XP 1000-6 EPS in new Azure Crystal [MD / Tractor T1b homologation]
- 2023 Ranger XP 1000 EPS Hunter Edition in Pursuit Camo [ZUG / Tractor T1a / Tractor T1b homologation]
- 2023 Ranger XP 1000 EPS Nordic Pro Edition in Black Pearl [Tractor T1a / Tractor T1b homologation]
The Ranger 1000 – Polaris’ answer to top-level full-size performance at a great price point – is available in White Lightning for 2023, in both 3-seat and Crew models. A new handbrake handle can be seen across 3-seat and Nordic Pro edition models.
- 2023 Ranger 1000 EPS in White Lightning [EU / Tractor T1b / Tractor T1a / ZUG/LOF homologation]
- 2023 Ranger Crew 1000-6 EPS in White Lightning [MD / Tractor T1b homologation]
- 2023 Ranger 1000 EPS Nordic Pro Edition in Black Pearl [Tractor T1a / Tractor T1b homologation]
Durable, dependable, and capable, the Ranger Diesel and Ranger Diesel Deluxe models have a new isolated front drive. The rubber mounting isolates the front drive vibration from the chassis and passengers by providing for flex and movement based on driveline torque, improving passenger comfort. The upsized mounting hardware provides 45% more strength, five key changes to provide maximum driveline confidence, and a 15% stronger chassis specifically redesigned around the new front-drive isolation mounts. Both Diesel models also feature a new handbrake handle and Pro Armor® X-Terrain 27-inch tyres. The Ranger Diesel Deluxe is now available in the new Super Graphite colour option.
- 2023 Ranger Diesel in Sage Green [Tractor T1b / MD homologation]
- 2023 Ranger Diesel Deluxe in new Super Graphite [Tractor T1b homologation]
The entire full-size Ranger line-up, including petrol and diesel models, receives new side view mirrors equipped from the factory for 2023, allowing for a crisp line of sight of the rear bed and tyres with curved automotive-grade glass, fully adjustable with easy break-away function and fully compatible with Ranger cab systems between the door and cage mount options.
The mid-size Ranger SP 570 in Sage Green and Hunter Edition both receive new mudguards, under-seat storage capabilities, and a three-position Polaris pulse bus bar. Ranger SP 570 Nordic Pro Edition sees all-new USB charging available in-cab.
- 2023 Ranger SP 570 in Sage Green [MD / Quad L7e / Tractor T1b / Tractor T1a / ZUG homologation]
- 2023 Ranger SP 570 Hunter Edition in Pursuit Camo [Tractor T1b/ Tractor T1a / ZUG homologation]
- 2023 Ranger SP 570 Nordic Pro Edition in Black Pearl [Tractor T1b / Tractor T1a]
Trusted by over 1.6 million riders and counting, Polaris Sportsman takes its bestselling ATV line-up to a new level for 2023 with new graphics and colours. The new generation of Sportsman 570 introduced to the market last year receives new 6-ply Wanda tyres on 12-inch wheels. The 570 platform also sees the rich Orange Rust colourway added to the EPS model, whilst the Agri Pro special edition continues to be available in classic Sage Green in a paint finish, rather than in-mold, the Öhlins Edition in new Spirit Blue colour, the Black Edition in striking Onyx Black Smoke and the Sportsman 570 SP model in bold Sunset Red.
- 2023 Sportsman 570 in Sage Green [EU / T3b / T3a / ZUG] and White Lightning [T3b / T3a homologation]
- 2023 Sportsman 570 EPS in new Orange Rust [T3b / T3a / ZUG/LOF homologation] + Sage Green and White Lightning
- 2023 Sportsman 570 SP in new Sunset Red [EU / T3a / T3b / ZUG homologation]
- 2023 Sportsman 570 SP Öhlins Edition in new Spirit Blue [T3a / T3b homologation]
- 2023 Sportsman 570 EPS Agri Pro in Sage Green paint [T3b / T3a / ZUG/LOF homologation]
- 2023 Sportsman 570 EPS Hunter Edition in Pursuit Camo [T3a / T3b / ZUG homologation]
- 2023 Sportsman 570 EPS Black Edition in Onyx Black Smoke [T3a / T3b / Quad L7e homologation]
Boasting extreme capabilities, power and strength, the Sportsman XP 1000 EPS is now available in Chalk Gloss, whilst the Touring model sees a new, deep Crimson Metallic finish.
- 2023 Sportsman XP 1000 EPS in Chalk Gloss [Quad L7e homologation]
- 2023 Sportsman Touring XP 1000 EPS in Crimson Metallic [Quad L7e homologation]
- 2023 Sportsman XP 1000 S in Super Graphite [EU / T3a / T3b / ZUG / Quad L7e homologation]
Polaris RZR pioneered the performance side-by-side category. Known for its unmatched performance, and rider-centric vehicle design, RZR has established itself as the top choice for recreational enthusiasts for more than a decade. Today, the 2023 RZR XP 1000 EPS, both two- and four-seat versions, has a new and striking colour added to the lineup: Indy Red. The RZR Trail S in Ghost Gray features new FOX 2.0 Podium X Shocks for 2023.
- 2023 RZR XP 1000 EPS in new Indy Red [EU / Tractor T1b / ZUG/LOF homologation]
- 2023 RZR XP4 1000 EPS in new Indy Red [MD / Tractor T1b homologation]
- 2023 RZR Trail S 1000 Premium in Ghost Gray [Tractor T1a / Tractor T1b / EU / ZUG / Quad L7e homologation]
The groundbreaking introduction of the RZR Pro XP platform in 2020 pushed the industry to a whole new level with its professional-grade performance that’s been proven across the globe. For 2023, the RZR Pro XP Sport is now available in Ghost Gray with new FOX 2.0 Podium X shocks, whilst the Ultimate trim is now available in Sunset Red – both with new triple-rated rear springs.
- 2023 RZR Pro XP Sport in Ghost Gray
- 2023 RZR Pro XP Ultimate in Sunset Red
The latest model in the RZR range, the Turbo R, is a game-changer when it comes to power, strength, and control, delivering unprecedented performance straight off the showroom floor. For 2023, the Sport trim is available in Onyx Black, whilst the Ultimate trim is available in Orange Burst.
- 2023 RZR Turbo R Sport in Onyx Black
- 2023 RZR Turbo R Ultimate in Orange Burst
Since its introduction to the market in 2016, Polaris General has established itself as the leader in versatility. With its unstoppable performance, unmatched comfort and endless utility applications, General is the perfect no-compromise solution for work, play and everything in between. For 2023, the General 1000 EPS ABS is now available in a premium Stealth Grey colourway.
- 2023 GENERAL 1000 EPS Deluxe ABS in Stealth Grey [ZUG/LOF / Tractor T1b homologation]
The Ranger 150 EFI is the industry’s first youth vehicle with smart safety features, making it the ideal vehicle for children to enjoy the outdoors safely. For 2023, the Ranger 150 EFI is available in Avalanche Grey, replacing the previous White/Blue colours.
- 2023 Ranger 150 EFI in Avalanche Grey.
2023 also introduces a host of new parts and accessories available across the entire Polaris line-up to enhance every journey and provide several customisation options for any type of rider.
For more information on vehicle availability in specific regions, please contact your local dealer and/or your local Polaris representative.
For further media information on Polaris ORV products, please contact the Polaris ORV Media Office at email@example.com.
As the global leader in powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. Polaris’ high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; military and commercial off-road vehicles; snowmobiles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; Aixam quadricycles; Goupil electric vehicles; and pontoon and deck boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with a robust portfolio of parts, garments, and accessories. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com