Polaris Off Road Vehicles is pleased to be announcing its 2022 model line-up later this year, and as a chance to showcase the range, will be hosting a media event at the prestigious E.J. Churchills Shooting Ground on the beautiful West Wycombe Estate in the UK.
We are excited to invite you to join us at the event, which will be an opportunity for you to experience the new and existing off-road models. Not only will have the opportunity to test all vehicles – including RANGER, GENERAL, RZR, SPORTSMAN and SCRAMBLER models – on a designated test track and off-road route, you will also be among the first to see and test the brand-new models for 2022.
- Monday 4th October 2021
- E.J. Churchill Shooting Ground, Park Lane, Lane End, Stokenchurch, High Wycombe, HP14 3NS
- Learn about the entire Polaris Off Road Vehicles line-up
- Choose from a selection of test vehicles to ride/drive on the dynamic, technical test track, as well as a scenic off-road route across the private West Wycombe estate
- Exclusive opportunity to shoot at one of the best clay pigeon shooting grounds in the world – E.J. Churchills
- Photography and videography team on-site
- Food and drink included
It would be great if you could confirm your (or a colleague’s) attendance no later than 9th July, by replying directly to this email or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you’ve confirmed your attendance, we will be in touch with further information for the event, including timings and a full agenda, closer to the date.
We look forward to seeing you in October!